Monday 16 March 2015

SS15 - All the trends you need to know with just a glance!

It's official my fashion friends... Spring is finally here!  I have already noticed a difference in the weather - thank goodness for that!  There are so many celebrations to be had too, what with Mother's Day on the 15th and Easter towards the end of the month... Making it a pretty busy time for all!

Although eating chocolate is one of the highlights of March, (believe me, I am over the moon with the idea of gorging on Easter eggs), what really excites me, is finding out the new spring summer ranges for the year!  I find it such a thrill to discover new colours, fabrics, patterns and shapes that I have never tried before, as well as keeping up to date with the respective trends that are going on.

So with that said, I would like to pass my knowledge onto you, in the vain hope that you will want to recreate the looks yourself or even incorporate the trends into your next shop!

So, I think that's enough about me, here is a breakdown of the SS15 trends and some items that I have found in the local high street stores that I think I would be perfect for anyone's wardrobes!

1.  Floral print



Dress:  Monsoon £149 


2.  Wide legged trousers 






Trousers:  H&M 


3.  Culottes 





Culottes:  H&M



4.  Summer coats 

Printed summer coat:  Oasis £50 






5.  Lace detailing




Lace dress:  Warehouse £45





6.  Maxi dresses 




Maxi dress:  Monsoon 





7.  Nautical 





Shirt:  H&M 




8.  Utility 



Utility dress:  Jigsaw £198 




9.  Printed trousers 




Printed trousers:  Topshop £39






10.  Knitted tunics 


Knitted tunic:  H&M






11.  Nude tones 




Nude dress:  Miss Selfridge £30



Now that you have read what respective trends are going to be prominent this season, I really hope that this has come in handy for you and that you have a wonderful time creating new looks. 

Enjoy the sunshine! 

M x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig