Sunday 17 May 2015

The 50 facts about me challenge!






Today I have decided to write a "50 facts about me post", because I have always enjoyed reading and finding out new things about my favourite bloggers and therefore I wanted all of you to find out more about me! 

So.... Here goes!


1.  I am addicted to watching box sets (once I start, I just can't stop!)
2.  My favourite colour is purple.
3.  My lucky number is 31.
4.  When I was younger I wanted to be a hairdresser (and I used to constantly chop off all of the hair off every single one of my Barbie dolls!)
5.  I used to be a ballerina (I started when I was 3, right up until I was 17 - where I completed all my grades!
6.  My favourite animal is the chimpanzee as not only are they super cute, but they are also part of our ancestors and they are so similar to us - it's uncanny! 
7.  My middle name is Nicholette.
8.  I am engaged and have been for 1 year now (time is seriously racing by!)
9.  My favourite magazines in order of preference are:- Elle, Grazia, Glamour, Vogue and lastly Heat (for when you want to catch up on all celeb gossip!)
10.  I'm a singer and regularly perform covers of songs on my YouTube account (www.youtube.com/user/Mellmeister1) 
11.  I have one dog who is a West Highland terrier.
12.  I am only 5ft tall (and have been this height since I was 15... I am constantly hoping for a growth spurt!) 
13.  My favourite piece of clothing to wear in A/W has to be my black boyfriend blazer from Topshop last year (I wore that piece throughout the season and it still looks amazing now!)
14.  If I could have one super power, it would be to have the ability to freeze time... It would allow you to stop for a minute and enjoy the moment you're currently in, as time nowadays just flies by! 
15.  My favourite TV shows when I was a child used to be:- Tots TV, Tellytubbies and Rosie and Jim.
16.  Talking about Tellytubbies, when I was younger I had a costume of Lala and used to parade around the house in it!
17.  My two favourite fashion idols at the moment are Olivia Palermo and Blake Lively, as their outfits always seem to look so polished and they both have great style!
18.  I am addicted to wearing stripes this year (I have 7 items in my wardrobe and counting!)
19.  I have been with my fiancĂ© since I was 16 and we met at secondary school (childhood sweethearts some would say!)
20.  My favourite hobby is shopping - obviously!
21.  I'm quite good at bowling.
22.  My favourite Netflix original programme is Orange is the New Black (seriously cannot wait for season 3 to come out in June!)
23.  My favourite pizza is the Dominos Meateor (meatballs, ground beef, sausages, pepperoni, smoked bacon rashers and BBQ sauce... Every carnivores dream on a plate!) 
24.  I have size 4 feet (EUR 37) - meaning finding shoes in my size is a challenge in itself! 
25.  Whenever I meet new people I usually tend to hug them rather than shake hands - I'm definitely a hugger!
26.  My favourite perfume at the moment is Yves Saint Lauren Black Opium.
27.  The first gig I ever went to was at Shepherd's Bush Empire, where I saw The Civil Wars play and they were incredible!
28.  The best holidays I've ever had were in Paris 2 years ago and in Cyprus 3 years ago.
29.  My designer label crush is Chanel (one day I will own a Chanel bag, even if it takes a while to save up!
30.  I love listening to upcoming artists and discovering new music.
31.  My favourite West End show is The Book Of Mormon, because I literally laughed every five seconds - it was hilarious and everyone should see it!
32.  My favourite Marvel superhero is Thor (he's so godly and gorgeous!) 
33.  The best place to get a burger and chips is from Meat Market in Covent Garden (the Dead Hippie burger never fails to amaze me!)
34.  I have the loudest laugh.
35.  One day I would love to have 3 kids!
36.  My favourite piece of clothing to wear in Summer has to be a play suit - they're so handy plus they look super cute!
37.  I would love to see P!NK or Sia live in a concert - they are definitely my two favourite singers!
38.  My favourite fruit to eat is Melon.
39.  My favourite coloured nail polish to wear for winter is either Black or burgundy and for summer it has to be either coral or dusky blue.
40.  My favourite TV shows at the moment are:- Big Bang Theory, Revenge, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead and Orange is the New Black.
41.  My go to kicks are always Vans and Converse trainers, however I am wanting to add to my collection with either a pair of New Balance or Nike!
42.  I broke my collarbone when I was 11 (it didn't help that it was the first day of the summer holidays!)
43.  My biggest pet peeve is when you are on the train and you ask someone to let you pass and instead of getting up and moving to the side so you can safely get out of your seat to leave the train, they just turn their legs whilst remaining seated... There's no way I'm getting past them with the amount of bags I carry around with me - it's just plain rude!
44.  At my primary school, I used to compete in chess tournaments around the County and I was made Chess Champion for 3 years!
45.  My star sign is Aquarius.
46.  Big, chunky necklaces are my favourite type of jewellery as they complete any outfit!
47.  I seem to walk better in heels than I do when I'm in flats (I literally trip over air - it's so strange!) 
48.  I don't know why but I find the sound of someone hoovering somewhat comforting - it makes me sleepy!
49.  I've always had long hair for as long as I can remember!
50.  I would love to have a tattoo one day as I think that done correctly they are beautiful, but I have the worst pain threshold ever... So it's highly unlikely - I can always dream!

There you have it, 50 facts about me!  I hope you enjoyed reading this and I dare you to try it for 
yourself!
M x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig