Wednesday 29 July 2015

Khaki, Gold and Green!




With all of the new transitional AW15 pieces slowly being released into the stores, I was however reluctant to view the womenswear... (I was surprised, as usually that's the first thing I tend to do!)  I think it all comes down to the fact that I do not think that I have had a sufficient amount of sunshine and most importantly sunbathing days.  So therefore I am still devoted to having some sort of British Summer, before heading back into my beloved jeans and baggy jumpers!  You see, I am still living each day with the hope that it might become warmer and I have been sporting my Birkenstocks and sun dresses (even when it has poured with rain... I am that dedicated!) )  I will not give in... Not just yet! 



However, looking at jewellery can't hurt though, right?  Just a small peak, nothing more...  Well I think you can predict what happened next!  Yes, that's right, you guessed it... A small peak, turned into adopting three new season necklaces and taking them home with me!  How bad am I? 



The first necklace I purchased because, I adored the colour.  I have olive green eyes and therefore I am always drawn to the colour green as a natural reaction.  Khaki is going to be very prominent next season... And I cannot wait, because I will definitely be adding khaki into my wardrobe.  However for now... I will stick to this gorgeous necklace to add a bit of life to a plain white shirt or a basic tee. 



The second necklace I purchased was this stunning gold circle pendant.... Firstly I think that the colour is very interesting as its a mixture of gold, bronze and brown, allowing it to be very versatile.  And secondly the shape is so simplistic and yet so striking all at the same time!  I will definitely be wearing this over a high necked crew jumper to add texture! 



Lastly I bought this pastel green necklace, because the contrast of mint and gold, looks really expensive and I can wear this with the majority of my wardrobe.  I also have the most beautiful silk skirt from Jigsaw that I know will go perfectly with this necklace! 

I always find that H&M do really great quality jewellery with affordable prices.  Their collections are unique and innovative, whilst highlighting top high street standards... Really impressed by these necklaces - go and check them out! 

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig