Sunday 12 July 2015

Self tanning... My go to product of the year!




ST TROPEZ - GRADUAL TAN IN SHOWER

I have never been the type of person to rely on tanning products or even have professional spray tans... The majority of the time I am either milky white or ghostly pale, depending on my mood!  If I ever gain a tan it usually becomes the result of a hardcore sunbathing marathon for roughly 3 hours, which I then have to repeat at least twice a week.  With me being in full time employment, that regular time off just never seems to turn up!

It wasn't until my sister told me about a new tanning product, that is both easy to use, whilst giving a natural glowing tan!  I was very at first as I didn't want to turn out like a lobster, like I had done many years ago, when my spray tan went a little too orange and left me looking like an Oompa Loompa... (Not a good look right?) but once she reassured me that the lightest colour gives great results, I was instantly hooked!

St Tropez have released a brand new product "Gradual tan in shower", which incorporates a natural looking tan whilst in the shower.

The method behind this product is so simple.  Firstly, have a shower but keep your hair dry or if you have washed your hair, make sure you towel dry it properly and tie it up away from your face, as you don't want dripping hair to spoil your new tan!  Then turn the shower off and whilst your skin is still wet apply the cream all over your body massaging it into your skin using circular movements.  Make sure that you wash the palms of your hands after that.  Once applied to your whole body set a timer for 3 minutes, or brush your teeth, (or in my case listen to a 3 minute song on Spotify).  Once the 3 minutes is up, turn on your shower and gently wash off the product until your skin feels soft!  Pat dry your body using a towel and get changed.  This product takes a couple of hours to take effect so I would thoroughly recommend you to apply it the night before you have a special event, as the tan would have all day to develop.




I have been utterly wowed by this product and I definitely think that this is St Tropez's best self tanning cream to date!  Not only does it make you look like you've had a 2 week holiday in Spain (which I desperately need right now, oh and please excuse my white mark on my wrist that is from my watch), but it is also streak free and leaves no after smell... Hallelujah!  I must confess though, once I first used this, I became attached very quickly and so 2 more bottles were purchased!  After all Boots were doing an exclusive sale of 1/3 off the usual price of £15, making it only £9.50.... What's not to buy? 

So that's my new tanning product of the year - I definitely recommend this to all of you and if you are like me and usually very adamant against fake tans, then I assure you, this product will not let you down!  Give it a try and let me know your opinions on it!  Go on... I dare you! 















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig