Tuesday 28 July 2015

The top three MAC lipsticks I swear by!





MAC lipsticks have always been such a luxury to me.  Not only do they come in several forms e.g matte, lustre, cremesheen etc, but also I always find that the colour pigment is of a good quality and lasts all day! 

When I was in Covent Garden last week, I walked into the MAC store with the off chance of obtaining a new addition to add to my already large lipstick collection. 







I found my new favourite pink shade called 'Fanfare' which is part of the cremesheen group of lipsticks, and it only took me five minutes... (Which is a record for me!)  I think that the colour is so feminine and girly, but yet also looks quite grown up.  It's the perfect colour for work as its a rose based neutral shade, but is also ideal for summer dates and parties as it looks really flattering!




I am a huge fan of the cremesheen lipsticks... So much so that all of my MAC products are of that genre.  I will always prefer a cream based lipstick over a matte based one any day, as I get dry lips very easily and therefore the cremesheen ones offer me the best moisture for my lips! 

It was a very difficult task for me to make as I love all of my MAC lipsticks, but I have managed to choose my top three shades that I swear by and continue to replace as I get through them far too quickly. 



1.  Shanghai Spice 
This is the most useful of all three as it is the best nude around.  It is of a caramel colour and looks extremely natural to the lips.  I tend to use this as my everyday lipstick for work especially, as its professional and ideal for daytime makeup. 
2.  Crosswires 
This was the first coral based lipstick I ever bought from MAC and it has served me well.  It is a pink based coral that adds just about the right amount of colour, without washing you out.  (There's nothing worse than too much of a bold lip when you're fairly pale skinned... It doesn't flatter anyone!)  I absolutely adore this lipstick and once my current one has run out, I will make it my priority to re-stock. 
3.  Fanfare 
I know that I have only just purchased this shade, but I have already felt very attached to this lipstick.  It's my new favourite colour for summer and I think it's one of the best pink lipsticks I've ever bought!






So that wraps up my top three MAC lipsticks... What is your favourite MAC lipstick?  Let me know in the comment section below! 

Happy Tuesday everyone! 

M x

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. My favourite MAC lipsticks are Heroine and Velvet Teddy <3 Love them, definitely going to try out Fanfare. It looks beautiful! x

    velvetteddys.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I must try both of those shades! They sound gorgeous, especially Velvet Teddy <3 Thank you for letting me know!

      Xoxo
      Http://thatlittleshoe.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. I always wish that I was a lipstick person, but I have yet to find a shade that compliments my skin tone and doesn't make me look absolutely ridiculous. All three of those colors looks fantastic on you though!
    XO Amanda | Sans Scrubs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know what? I never used to be one either, but I found the perfect shade for my skin tone and it's made such a difference! Head over to your nearest MAC store when you can, as there are so many new shades that would be perfect for you I'm sure!

      Xoxo
      Http://thatlittleshoe.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  3. Shanghi Spice is gorgeous! I'm definitely a lipstick person and have been for years, but I only have 3 MAC lipsticks *sigh* I love Patisserie and it's my favourite because it looks so natural!

    Emma xx || emmalsrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well before you know it, those three lipsticks will turn into a whole bunch! Ooh! Again, that's another great shade I should try!

      Xoxo
      Http://thatlittleshoe.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig