Friday 14 August 2015

Cocktails a plenty!



I'm not a very heavy drinker when it comes to alcohol.  I like the taste, don't get me wrong, but I think of it as more of a luxury than anything else.  I know my limits and I enjoy a few drinks every once in a while... Well I've got to let my hair down at some point! 



My favourite alcoholic beverages if I had to choose would be, a raspberry Bellini (prosecco with raspberry liqueur) or a vodka lime soda, but I am also partial to a cocktail or two! 



I recently went into 'Bluebird', which is along the Kings Road in Chelsea, and sat outside in the bar section, which I must add was covered in everything copper related!  I was in heaven, as you all know my obsession with all things copper!  I popped in for some cocktails and I was thoroughly impressed by their creations! 



Passion fruit mojito - (Traditional mojito with fresh passion fruit juice and topped with a passion fruit slice as a garnish).  This was my favourite drink, as not only was it strong and flavoursome, but it was also incredibly refreshing too!  It was a good size, and because of the amount of crushed ice that was in my glass, it wasn't too strong to drink! 



Strawberry paradise - (Ketel one vodka, amaretto, kahlva, shaken with cream and strawberries).  This cocktail is definitely for those who are used to strong concoctions, but for me it was delicious but just too strong!  This drink was served in a smaller glass, because with strong cocktails you have to sip them, which makes them last longer! 



The overall presentation of each drink was superb and at £11.50 a cocktail, I thought that they were worth every penny!  I will definitely be coming back to the 'Bluebird', as it is a really great place for catching up with friends over some drinks.  Next time I visit though, I will be trying out their delicious food too! 



Hope you all have a great Friday night! 

M x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. AAA I am in love with your photos! thanks for sharing this is an amazing post! thanks for sharing. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Hilary!! I am on bloglovin and am already following your blog, which is a great read!

      Http://thatlittleshoe.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig