Monday 10 August 2015

Let it go!




That title pretty much sums up what I did the other day!  I poured myself a hot bath, lit some candles, had my spotify playlist on shuffle and pretty much stepped in, took a breath and let it go!  It was all down to one thing and one thing only... My latest bath bomb addition, 'Frozen' from LUSH.



This creation is fantastic for when you want to have a magical soak in the bath, one that not only nourishes and relaxes your body, but is aesthetically pleasing too!  



'Frozen' is made of two main components: neroli from Turkey and rose oil from Tunisia.  Neroli is an essential oil distilled from the flowers of the Blood Orange or Seville orange and is often used in perfumery.  Rose oil is the essential oil extracted from the petals of various types of rose and again is most popular when it comes to perfumery. 



I really liked the design of this bath bomb, especially with the two toned detailing, incorporating sky blue and Aqua... I just knew that the water was going to be an incredible colour!  



Once dropped into the bath, the magic instantly happened!  My once boring bath turned into a blue frenzy with pigments of glitter flying in all different directions.  I was transported to the Atlantic Ocean, without having to endure the extreme cold temperatures!  I felt incredibly soft and moisturised after stepping out of the bath.  Also the smell from the essential oils remained a prominent scent... Which was heavenly! 



I am very impressed by this product, especially as it is from their new collection and I strongly hope that they continue to produce it.  It certainly gave me a happy ending to what has been a turbulent week! 

M x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig