Wednesday 12 August 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award.... Thatlittleshoe!



The other day I received a comment on one of my posts from the lovely Sophie, who told me that she had nominated me for (the versatile blogger award)  

I was extremely happy and surprised to have received the nomination, because I have only been a blogger for a short amount of time... I also had no idea that awards for blogging even existed and I'm really glad that they do because they are able to promote existing and upcoming bloggers to the online community, whilst praising them for all of their hard work, which is a great idea! 

I read on Sophie's blog that in order to nominate others, you must action a few things first:- you must thank the person and include their link.  So thank you so much Sophie for the nomination!  Please go and check out her amazing blog too! (Shylifeliving) 

You then must write 7 facts about yourself and then nominate 15 other bloggers!  So here goes.... 

7 facts about me:- 
1.  I am also a singer, and have my own YouTube account
2.  I am 22
3.  I am an Aquarius 
4.  I am getting married next year
5.  My favourite singer is P!NK
6.  I am only 5ft
7.  My favourite colour is purple 

15 bloggers that I nominate are:-

1.  Obviously I nominate Sophie,  (shylifeliving.com) because her blog looks so beautiful and she covers a wide range of topics from fashion to makeup.
2.  Emily (ditchtheheels.com) - I like how personal her blog is and that she goes into great detail when talking about clothes and makeup etc! 
3.  Stephanie (stephanieheva.blogspot.com) - her blog is not only pretty but so useful with plenty of handy tips for skincare and beauty.
4.  Lauren (velvetteddys.blogspot.ie) - her posts are really useful as she discusses her personal opinions on issues and products.
5.  Emma (emmalsrs.blogspot.com) - her posts are so interesting with new and upcoming product reviews.
6.  Samantha (halcyonvelvet.co.uk) - I have been a strong follower of her blog, and I thinks it's because of her unique style and I love how quirky she can be.
7.  Imogen (littleawkwardfox.com) - her blog is perfect for life lessons and her style is amazing.
8.  Fi (fislittleblog.com) - I really like the layout of her blog and her pictures always look so good.
9.  Kylie (lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk) - her fashion diaries and outfit posts, inspire me and I always love to see what style she will wear next.
10.  Louise (lvinlovewith.com) - I'm always browsing her blog as her pictures are always so beautiful.
11.  Angela (beautybythebunny.wordpress.com) - her blog is my go to for when I need to know about makeup or anything beauty related and also her makeup always looks flawless.
12.  Kate (octoberish.blogspot.com) - whenever I read her blog it always makes me want to go hiking up a mountain of just exploring in general.
13.  El (elsfashionfix.co.uk) - Her blog is ideal for browsing the latest fashion trends and her style diaries are so handy.
14.  Jamie (glitterinfatuation.com) - her blog is packed full of amazing reviews on the latest beauty products.
15.  Kate (gh0stparties.com) - I love the overall layout of her blog, it looks so beautiful and polished.

Thank you xoxo
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. How FUN! The background of the title photo is the background on my iPhone.. I love it! I thank you VERY much for the nomination. I'm glad you can find my blog useful (and pretty ;))

    I looked for a link to your Youtube but I couldn't find it! Was hoping to hear your singing!! Very cool! WOOT I'm also an Aquarius, aren't we the best!!? And congratulations on your upcoming marriage!!

    This was a lot of fun to read! I'm also going to stop by the other nominees URL's. Thanks again!!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha how funny! You're welcome, keep up the good blogging! I know right? Aquarius are the best!

      Thank you, I'm so excited for the wedding. Oh yeah my name on YouTube is: Mel Maidment!

      Much love,

      Melanie Maidment

      Delete
  2. Thank you lovely! We are the same height ahah! I love little facts and now I can check out all the blogs you mention Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha great things come in small packages! Thanks again for the nomination! Do you have Instagram, so I can follow your latest posts? My Instagram is: thatlittleshoe xx

      Delete
  3. AAAA Congratulations! great post thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! Of course I would like to follow you! Please follow me too! Xx

      My blog is: http://thatlittleshoe.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  4. Thank you for the nomination. I am really honored! I loved reading about your fun facts, you should do another post with more fun facts!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig