Wednesday 5 August 2015

Zara haul... Sale, sale, sale!




Zara have got the most amazing items at the moment in their current sale and the prices are so good too... with many at over 70% off!  A couple of days ago I ventured into the Kings Road branch and took advantage of their impressive savings! Here are the items that I purchased! 

1.  Animal print pencil skirt £3.99



This skirt is going to be perfect for autumn winter.  It's high waisted, whilst being fitted on the legs and has a frill embellishment on the side.  It gives the skirt a bit of personality and because the colour is brown with black, it's an easy way to wear animal print, whilst staying in your comfort zone.  I will be styling this with black boots, a leather jacket and a cream shirt! 

2.  Grey Marl mini skirt £3.99



This skirt is going to be very useful for next season, as its a woollen skirt that can be dressed up and dressed down!  I also love the colour as it is grey with white flecks, making it more textured and useful for styling!

3.  Black v neck smock top £12.99



This top is so feminine in shape and you can wear it with jeans or tucked into a pencil skirt.  It's always good to have a smart black top in your wardrobe!

4.  Grey and black tee £8.99



I have been on the lookout for this style of top for a while now, because it's simple yet so stylish!  Black and grey are the two main colours I wear in winter, so I know it's going to be versatile in my wardrobe!  I'm going to be wearing this with my black skinnies and long necklaces!  

5.  Stripe tee £7.99



Zara is the only place where I buy my Breton striped tshirts from, because they do the softest cotton and the quality is really good!  I chose this tshirt because I know it will look gorgeous tucked into one of my black mini skirts.  I also liked the colour combination of ivory and black, as its softer for my complexion than the traditional white and black! 

So that concludes my Zara haul... I definitely think that it was the most successful sale shop I've ever had!! 

What items have you purchased in the sales? 

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig