Monday 21 September 2015

A walk in the countryside!




Monday is back with a vengeance!  I don't know what it is about Monday's, but I never seem to like them.  Well that is, unless I am off and free to lie in bed and relax, which in my case is never! 

To me, my favourite day of the week is Sunday!  It's the day where you can relax and put your feet up, or for me and my family, go out on a nice dog walk in the countryside! 



I'm very lucky to live where I do, because there are so many beautiful fields and national trust walks.... There's always something to explore! 



My family and I went on a spontaneous dog walk and we were so lucky with the weather.  It was so lovely and hot that I opted for wearing my floral dress with my socks and converse trainers for a vintage fifties chic look! 




It was so nice to be with all the family, because during the week we are all over the place with various work patterns, that we hardly see one another.  It made for a nice change to spend quality time together on a peaceful Sunday morning!  Also, our dog was in her element so everyone was happy! 



I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday and that you're gently easing yourselves into the new week! 

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig