Tuesday 15 September 2015

'Made' by Millie!




How beautiful is this book that Millie Macintosh has made?  Haha made!  'Made', by Millie Macintosh is her new lifestyle book, that incorporates style, food and fitness! 



I have had this book on pre-order for months and when it came through the post, I couldn't resist... I just had to start reading it!  



The pictures and the content of this book, make it the ultimate beauty bible for when you want to get inspiration or for when you just want to read about Millie's top tips.  There is so much to learn and also so much to love about this book.  



I adore the simplistic yet chic layout of each page, and I particularly am fond of the food and fitness chapters.  Millie is renowned for her 'clean eating' and she has recently been made the cover of 'Women's Health magazine.  She basically is an inspiration for people who eat healthily and are constantly working on their fitness.  You go girl! 



I am thoroughly impressed with my purchase, and I advise you all to go and check out her book in your nearest store, because it really is an excellent read.  Well done Millie! 

M x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this sweetie! Might have to pop out and get the book now!

    Nancy x
    captivatestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you sweetie!!! Yeah you totally should!!! You'll love it! Xx

    www.thatlittleshoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig