Wednesday 9 September 2015

My A/W lust list!



It's official... Autumn is finally here and I couldn't be happier!  Okay, the weather gets rather chilly and the rain becomes endless, but just thinking about the fashion is getting me all excited!  To be honest, I'm much more of a Winter girl when it comes to clothes than I am with Summer.  I guess it's the Aquarius in me, that finds the colours and fabrics of A/W so inspiring and I find myself constantly creating new looks and layers!  So without further a do... I present to you my A/W wish list involving the pieces that I cannot stop thinking about!  Maybe one day, if I win the lottery, I will be able to take one of these home with me!  One can dream! 

Jigsaw v neck jumper £110 



The moment this piece was released into Jigsaw's new collection, I was so excited as this style of piece is very new for the company and its brilliant to see them create a new and iconic sweater!  I love kimono/slouchy jumpers in winter as not only can you hide a multitude of sins (bums and tums), but you can also create an incredibly stylish silhouette by teaming it up with skinny jeans or tucking it into a leather mini skirt.  I also really love the colour of the sweater as it includes all of my favourite colours, i.e camels, black, khaki and grey! 

Jigsaw 'Hannah' Chelsea boot £169



Keeping up with the whole Jigsaw vibe, these Chelsea boots are so stylish and yet really practical.  Although I practically live in heels, I do find a good flat ankle boot a refreshing change and very useful.  Because these boots have been cut so low on the ankle, it makes them perfect for wearing with skirts and dresses, as well as the obvious being with jeans, which makes them a trendy multi purpose shoe!

Chloe 'drew' shoulder bag in tan £1,200



Ever since I saw this beauty draped across the shoulders of Tanya Burr in baby pink, I literally couldn't stop browsing it on the Internet!  I was hooked... On something so dangerous... Handbags!!! And not just any handbag, the 'Drew' bag from Chloe!  I would choose the tan colour, because if I were to invest in a bag, I would want a colour that would be transitional all year round going from A/W to S/S.  Also I find that tan handbags look really expensive and smart looking, whatever the price tag! 

Chloe 'caspia' sunglasses £195 



Staying true to the Chloe theme, I would invest in these gorgeous tan tortoiseshell sunglasses.  I chose the 'Caspia' shades, because I find that catseye shapes usually suit me and the fact that they are oversized, is an added bonus!  


Zara jeggings in khaki £24



I have an endless supply of jeggings, but the majority of them are either black or grey.  So I saw these on Zara's website and thought that they would be brilliant for the winter and will tie in with my wardrobe, whilst adding a splash of colour.  Khaki has to be my new shade for A/W, as ever since the colour came out in stores, I have been snapping up jumpers, tops and skirts in this colour!  Addicted much?  These jeggings are so easy to style as you can team them up with a pair of heels and a blouse for the evening, or a pair of ankle boots, tshirt and long cardigan for relaxed off duty look or even with a pair of pumps and a jumper... So simple! 

Michael Kors 'Caitlin' watch £279



As you may or may not know, I am obsessed with all things from Michael Kors.  I already have:- watch, ring, earrings, wallet and handbag and I find my collection growing rapidly every year!  This watch is absolutely stunning, wouldn't you agree?  The colour is so unique and I love how the majority of his watches have Roman numerals on the clock faces, which I think makes them feminine and stylish!  This is a watch that can be worn with practically anything, as the colour is so versatile and the shape is quite traditional!  


H&M monochrome ring £3.99



Firstly, how good is this price?  And secondly, how beautiful is this stone?  I am a sucker for anything monochrome and so to see a vintage looking ring in that colour combination is heavenly!  Plus the price is ridiculous and so I will definitely be purchasing this, next time I am in H&M! 

So that concludes my A/W lust list for the new season and I honestly cannot tell you how excited I am to welcome in the rich and warm tones of autumn into my wardrobe!  But tell me, what pieces are you looking forward to the most this season?

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig