Monday 7 September 2015

Roller Lash Mascara Review!




An exciting package came through my letter box yesterday and I was thrilled to open it.  It was from one of my favourite beauty brands, Benefit! 



Benefit have created a new mascara called 'Roller lash' and it has had so much attention recently, especially with the three facts that they swear by :-
"97% said it visibly lifts lashes."
"87% said it gives long lasting curls."
"94% said eyes look more wide open."
I just had to find out for myself whether those statements were true!

Firstly, I was really impressed by the packaging of the product... I don't know why but it's the first thing I always notice!  The box was decorated with pink and black and had little silver stars going down the side.  



Once I took the mascara out of the box, again the packaging was stunning.  The lid of the product was pink and made of rubber, with grooves cut into it, which I though was clever for adding grip when using it. 



What impressed me the most, was the shape of the brush, as it was curved and had various lengths of brushes on it, making it perfect for catching both lower lashes and upper lashes.  The hook design of the brush, helps to catch, lift and curl the lashes all in one!  It separates the lashes, whilst the formula holds for 12 hours. 



I was throughly impressed when I tried this product on, because the formula was nice and light and therefore not to heavy for my lashes and also it separated them perfectly, making them look nice and natural.  I also didn't need to use my eyelash curlers before applying this, because the design lifts and curls them all at once, with hassle at all... Perfect!  Also, I found that my lashes looked even longer, as the mascara lifted them up and they lasted all day with no need for reapplying! 



Because I am signed up to Benefit, every week they will give me a code to enter in my checkout basket when I'm online, which will give me added extras and samples.  When I purchased this, I also received a benefit makeup bag, and samples of 'Porefessional primer', 'they're Real Makeup remover' and 'total moisture facial cream'.  






So I definitely recommend to all of you that you sign up to Benefit, because the rewards and samples are incredible, without damaging your bank balance! 



Have you tried roller lash mascara?  If so what did you think of it? 

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig