Sunday 27 September 2015

Tanya Burr's new makeup range!




I was in Superdrug the other day and was ever so curious about the new cosmetic range by the one and only Tanya Burr.  She's back again with a brand new range for autumn winter and I must say that it looks rather stunning!  With lip-glosses, blusher, highlighters and eye shadows... It was hard to choose! 

I opted for the eyeshadow quad which was called Fairytale, because it included the colours that I wear the most.  Yes, you guessed it, nudes again!  I really love the colours that she has so carefully chosen, because not only do they work so well on their own, but all four of them are perfect at complimenting one another.  Also, the consistency is a powder form that is really creamy once applied.



The colours that are incorporated in this palette are:- Cream Tea, Velvet Cushion, Alohomora and Witches Cat.



Cream tea - This is the perfect highlighter for your brows and lids.  I will wear that all over going up to my brow line. 
Velvet cushion - This is a really nice shade, and it's ideal for autumn.  Again you can wear this all over or mix it with Alohomora for a bronzed look.
Alohomora - My favourite colour in the whole palette.  I love the colour of this and have been wearing it all over my lids for a quick metallic eye!
Witches cat - If I'm honest, I might not use this colour much as it is jet black, but I might use it to outline my lower lashes. 



Now let me just mention that the packaging of her new products is stunning!!!  I love the metallic purple and how it screams fairytale!  It's such a small and convenient size for makeup bags, handbags and travelling.  I'm very glad that there is no applicator in the shadow quad, because they never help and are in actual fact a right nuisance!  Tanya has also added her own tips on how to use the palette, which I adore, as she is the one person I watch for makeup tutorials! 



Overall, I am incredibly impressed by her new eye shadow quads, and I will no doubt be back to buy the other two palettes.  I think I might have to get her new lip glosses as well, as I have been browsing two shades in particular....'Lunch Date' and 'Berry Picking'.... Tanya, your range is far too addictive!



Have you tried Tanya Burr's cosmetics range?  What are your favourite pieces? 

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig