Saturday 10 October 2015

Travelcard Treasures!





Lately, my big sister has been working incredibly hard with revising for her exams.  She works in Finance and in order to get more qualified in her chosen profession, she has to pass several lengthy examinations.... NOT FUN!!!  So I decided to treat her to a little something that would hopefully cheer her up and give her encouragement to carry on.



I chose an exquisite Travelcard holder from Aspinal of London in a beautiful nude colour.  It's 100% real leather and to make it even more personal I had her initials embossed on the front.  Very chic!



It arrived the other day and I cannot wait for her to see it!!!  Aspinal of London do the most incredible leather goods, especially handbags... So you can imagine how difficult it was for me to focus on her when there was so many pretty things!!!

Hope you are all having a great Saturday!

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig