Monday 2 November 2015

October Favourites!




Well for a thirty-one day month, October certainly flew by!  I think it also whizzed past me, because I was the busiest I've ever been and there was just so much going on!  Here is my October Favourites... Which I must add are not very traditional and are somehow less beauty/fashion related!  Oh well, here goes nothing!


1.  Galaxy new Duet choc bar



For all chocolate lovers out there (especially those who seriously adore Galaxy bars), a new product came out in October, which I just had to try out.... I just had to!  It is called the "Duet" bar and consists of two flavours:- Caramel and Shortcake.  Each piece has caramel on one side and shortcake on the other.  You can simply eat them together or if you're like me and want to savour as much of the chocolate as possible, break the piece into two and have the caramel first and then the shortcake after.  It is possibly my favourite Galaxy bar at the moment and it's becoming incredibly difficult to stay away from it's delicious taste!

2.  Brow kit from Collection



This little beauty has utterly saved my brows and I!  I never used to care about my eyebrow appearance, but now I don't need to worry thanks to Collection's new brow kit.  It has three different shades of shadow that you use to delicately contour your brows.  Once you are happy with the result, you use the brow gel to gloss over the top.  This simply holds the brows in place and stops them from wandering around!  (If you want to find out more about this... Head over to my post "Brow Brilliance"!)

3.  CND Shellac 'Burnt Romance' nail varnish



For those of you who know or may not know, I absolutely love having my nails done and I think that a good manicure can do wonders for your hands and just makes you feel happy and confident!  Shellac is my favourite nail polish as it is gel based and lasts up to two weeks on my nails.  For someone like me who is constantly on the go, it is the perfect product as it strengthens my nails, whilst making them look amazing to!  This colour 'Burnt Romance' was my favourite for October... I used it all month and it went with every outfit I wore.  It's a gorgeous burgundy/rust colour and was definitely the "it" colour for October!  I'm going to be getting my nails done on Wednesday, so stay tuned for a manicure post coming up very soon!

4.  Bourjois velvet lipsticks



I purchased these 'Velvet' lipsticks from Bourjois and I'm so glad that I did!  Once applied to your lips, it creates a matte finish and looks so sophisticated.  Also, the lipsticks stay on for many hours making them hard wearing, which is ideal for kissing your partner!  I bought 07- Nude-ist and 14- Plum Plum Girl and they are fabulous shades for Autumn.  (If you want to find out more about them... Head over to my post "Bourjois Velvet Lipsticks"!)

5.  Hagen Daaz ice cream



This has to be my all time favourite ice cream and last month I just couldn't get enough of it!  My two favourite flavours are: Dulce de Leche and Strawberry Cheesecake.  Last month my fiancé and I went to the Hagen Daaz shop in Leicester Square and naughtily had an ice cream pudding there.  I chose the dulce de Leche ice cream with butterscotch sauce and honeycomb wafer.  It was hugely calorific but when in London....

6.  6 year Anniversary



October has always been really important to me, because it's the month that my fiancé and I first started dating!  We have now been together for six years and are due to get married in June.... Can't believe how quickly time has gone by!  Last month was our six year anniversary and it was so wonderful, because we both booked a week off to be together.  We ate at Bob Bob Ricard in Soho and the meal was so special!  It may sound cheesy, but that was my favourite part of October!

So that is it for my favourites... I'm sorry that there weren't that many, but I promise you that in November there will be much more!

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig