Saturday 7 November 2015

"Remember, remember, the fifth of November!"




Happy Bonfire night everyone!!!  I know that the actual bonfire night (5th November) has flown past us, but I know that a lot of you are still celebrating it tonight with friends and families.



I cannot tell you how much I love bonfire night..... From toasting marshmallows to playing with sparklers to watching bursts of light dance across the sky... The whole thing is just so magical!



And I was incredibly fortunate to have a beautiful display right outside my house.  I live behind the grounds of a private school and every year they put on an impressive show for around twenty minutes and it truly is breathtaking!



Every time I go and watch a firework display, I always pick one firework to be my favourite.  This year, the one that stood out from the crowd for me was a gorgeous Copper colour that sparkled and slowly fell from the sky.  Copper is one of my favourite colours and when I saw it light up my vision I screeched with joy!  Eeeeek!!



I hope you all had a brilliant firework night and if you're going out tonight..... I hope you have a great time!

Don't forget to bring out the sparklers!

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig