Monday 30 November 2015

Seeing is believing!



Do you believe in magic?  If you don't, then I strongly recommend that you go and see a live magic show, because the acts and tricks that they perform are quite literally mind blowing!  Earlier in the month, I had the pleasure of seeing one of my favourite magicians live at the Apollo theatre and it was an experience that I will never forget!



For my fiancé's birthday last May his parents bought him two tickets to see the one and only Dynamo in London's Hammersmith.   After six months of waiting the night finally came when we would feast our eyes on the wonder that is Dynamo and his famous tricks!



The show went on for a good two hours and it was exhilarating from the moment it began, right up to its finale.  I will not give any spoilers away regarding his show that he is currently touring, but I will say that he is extremely skilled and is definitely one of a kind!

I am proud to believe in Magic!

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig