Sunday 29 November 2015

Shoot for the stars!




Happy Sunday everyone!  What a relief that the week is finally over.  I don't know about you, but I have had one hell of a busy and super stressful week.  So much so that I just felt like I never stopped.  So today, I have decided to have a good old pamper session (or a top to toe as I like to call it) in my bath with a brand new bath bomb from Lush.

Before I talk about my new addition to my ever growing bath bomb collection, let me just quickly say how important Lush is to me.  Every time I need an energy boost, or deep relaxation or even something skin or hair related, Lush always seems to offer the products that keep on working.  I am lost without my bath bombs, Snow Fairy shower gel and lip scrubs.  Therefore, once a week I try to pop in and treat myself to a product or two!



Now, with that confession said, let's move on to the bath bomb!  I saw this bath bomb a while ago but I ended up getting 'Sex Bomb' and Butterball' instead.  However, it popped up into my local branch again, and so I knew it was a sign that I must have it!  It is called 'Shoot for the stars' and the overall look of the bomb goes so perfectly with the name!  I love how it's a gorgeous pale blue colour with yellow and purple flecks, as well as a huge shooting star on top... Genius!



Although the bath bomb smelt of delicious honey, the two main ingredients are: Bergamot oil and Brazilian Orange oil, which both help to take your skin to the next level.  They are truly nourishing and moisturising oils that are perfect for your skin and make you feel super smooth!




Once my bath was poured, I couldn't wait to drop my ball of delight into the water.  The moment it touched the surface.... Bursts of blue, yellow and purple darted across the bath.  As I watched with amazement... I saw that the colours  had merged together into a luscious deep purple - almost imitating a dark nights sky!  The indigo water looked stunning and what really impressed me, was that it was covered in a blanket of glitter!  It was truly magical!



Overall, I absolutely love this bath bomb and I shall definitely be stocking up on it for when an evening bath beckons!!

What's your favourite Lush bath bomb?

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig