Tuesday 29 December 2015

Forever Festive!

Christmas is by far my favourite time of the year.  From buying presents for your loved ones, to gorging on delicious food, to just spending time with your nearest and dearest.  It is the one time when everyone is together in the same room and one that we always cherish.



So to get my room into the Christmas spirit, I purchased some multicoloured lights from Primark for only £5, which was a total bargain!  They are LED lights, which means that they don't overheat when turned on, and they came with a plug rather than batteries, making them last even longer!  I really like the colours (red, orange, green, blue) as they are super festive and make my bedroom really cosy!



From my secret Santa at work, I received these beautiful moroccan lights.  They are made up of silver lanterns with white LED lights incased within.  These are so elegant and chic, so I decided to place them on my shelf to give a nice finish to my ornaments.



When it came to finally wrapping all of the gifts that I bought for my family, I went for a traditional colour scheme.  I chose green wrapping paper with orange ribbon and red with gold wrapping paper with red ribbon.  This year I was particularly proud of my wrapping skills, because for once the presents looked really good!  After an hour of solidly wrapping, I was finished and I just couldn't wait for everyone to unwrap them!

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig