Tuesday 5 January 2016

Lush :: Intergalactic!





As you all know, I am a total Lush addict, especially when it comes to bath bombs and bubble bars.  So it will come as no surprise that I bought one the other day!  I seriously can't keep away from that store...



The bath bomb that I ended up going home with was this lovely number called 'Intergalactic'.  I understand that this might be quite an old bath bomb to some of you and you may have even used it a couple of times before, but for my local branch, it was new!



Now, if we just take a few seconds to appreciate its stunning colours in all its glory!  Just look at the vibrant pattern and how it shimmers!  You can just imagine how amazing the bath is going to look with this product.   I absolutely love the bright Aqua tone and how the pink, purple and yellow colours give it more punch!

The main ingredients in this bath bomb are:
Peppermint oil (cooling and invigorating)
Grapefruit oil (refreshing)
Vetivert oil (relaxing)
Cedarwood oil (toning and balancing)
Popping Candy (for some added fun)




If I'm honest, I was so excited to place this in the bath, because I was so intrigued as to what was going to happen!



The moment it touched the water, it instantly fizzed and the bright Aqua was released.  The popping candy was so loud and it was a lot of fun to watch!



The more I looked, the more the pattern came into a world of its own, swirling and spiralling across the water.  The water was covered in glitter and looked so pretty.  Pink and purple tones mixed with the aqua to produce a sort of cosmos in my bath.  It was literally like having my very own Galaxy!



My overall opinion on this product, is that it certainly exceeded my expectations!  Not only was it incredibly relaxing, but it was like bathing in outer space.  It was super magical and it smelt out of this world!  I would thoroughly recommend this to you all.

What was the last bath bomb you used?

M x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love your lush haul!
    garnerkatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you Katie!!! I'm kind of addicted to Lush if I'm honest!

      Melsy xx

      thatlittleshoe.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. I am just the same when it comes to Lush, Lush is new to me I only started using Lush products in October or November and now I just can't stop using them. I have used this bath bomb and it's one of my favourits so far.
    My friend also bought me this bath bomb in the night before Christmas set so I get to use this all over again and experience it's magic because that's what I feel it is MAGIC!!!
    Like you said in your review of this Bath Bpmb it's like having your own galaxy in your bath and that to me is just mesmerising.

    Andrea
    beautywithandrea36.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha trust me Andrea, once you start shopping there... You won't be able to stop! I'm so glad you like this bath bomb too and you're so lucky for getting it for Christmas!

      It truly is rather magical!

      Melsy xxx

      thatlittleshoe.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig