Friday 29 January 2016

LVL lovely Lashes!



I was told by my local beauty salon ('Beauty Box' in Oxted) that they were offering a new lash treatment, where they tint and shape the lashes, so that it gives you flawless eyes wherever you go.  I was so interested about this and I wanted to trial it out in preparation for my wedding, so I booked myself in!



Here is the full procedure that goes into the LVL lash lift treatment:-
1.  Lashes are cleansed
2.  Protective pads are placed under the eyes
3.  Silicone shields are placed over the eye lids
4.  Lashes are set into position
5.  Lashes are relaxed
6.  Then re-set into a new lifted position
7.  A glossy tint is applied
8.  Finally the lashes are hydrated with a serum
9. The pads are removed...
10. And voila new gorgeous lashes!



The whole procedure was incredibly relaxing, as I was tucked under a blanket, whilst tranquil music was played...  It was heavenly and once the treatment was finished, I didn't want to sit up... I was just too relaxed!  When the moment of truth came where I would look into the mirror and see the results, I was so impressed!  My lashes were a gorgeous black colour from the tinting and not only were they curled upwards to make my eyes pop, but each individual lash was separated to absolute perfection!  I couldn't quite believe that my lashes looked so good and that they were 100% my own... It was as if I had false lashes on!



I was recommended by my beautician to purchase the 'Lash Conditioner', which was made by the LVL company.  What this does, is it prolongs the lashes by conditioning them and maintaining the shape and length.  They recommend to use this for the first week as mascara is not needed and this is a better alternative.  Then after the week has passed, apply this onto your lashes before applying a small layer of mascara.  They say that the LVL lash treatment lasts between six and eight weeks, so I know that it is a good investment to make!



When you first get your lashes done, you must not get them wet or wear any eye makeup for 24 hours.  Also, you must not sleep face down onto them either.  The reason for this is simply, because the formula takes 24 hours to fully set therefore it must not be interfered with.



Overall, I am so pleased that I plucked up the courage to try this new treatment.  It has simply changed my complexion for the better as I now have lashes that do not need much mascara at all, if any and it has given me such confidence!  I will definitely be having LVL again and may even make it my new ritual!

M x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig