Monday 22 February 2016

Lush :: Lover Lamp!




For the run up to Valentines Day, I desperately wanted to have a long relaxing bath in preparation for getting dolled up, going out and having a great time!  I always find that a good bath can make all the difference, in not only making your skin super soft, but also making you feel good too!



I popped into my local Lush store and purchased the 'Lover Lamp' bath bomb.  It was so well suited for Valentines Day as it had the most beautiful red hearts decorated all over it and the name was so apt!    



The main ingredients in this bath bomb are:- Brazilian Orange Oil, Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute and Organic Cocoa Butter... basically everything to make your skin sweet smelling and heavenly!



Once my bath was poured, I was so intrigued as to what colour and pattern the water would turn out to be.  Because the bath bomb is mainly white with little red hearts, I was hoping that it would go red, pink or a mixture of the two to create a romantic bath.



The moment I placed it into the water, it instantly fizzed up, and I was so excited to see the magic unfold.  To my amazement, the water did not change in colour.  Instead it turned my bath a milky colour and created lots of swirls of white flowing through my bath.  To be honest I was a little bit disappointed, as most Lush bath bombs create the most crazy and beautiful patterns, and this one was seeming a little bit dull.  But all of that changed, the moment I looked closer and realised that the bath bomb was releasing tiny red heart confetti into my bath, as well as three big hearts, which were the ones that decorated the outside of the bath bomb.  It was so beautiful and such a great surprise to see!  



I can't get over how stunning and romantic my bath looked when the bath bomb had finished melting. The fact that the hearts were made out of cocoa butter and bath oils was amazing, because once they were rubbed into your skin, they instantly nourished and replenished it, as well as leaving your skin smelling of Chocolate Orange... that literally lingers all day long.  I really feel that this bath bomb is excellent value, as you are not only getting a bath bomb but a bath oil as well!  I had such a lovely bath and I really hope that Lush will make this again for next year, because it is so perfect and ideal for a top to toe before meeting your Valentines Date!

M x      

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© That Little Shoe. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig